1 T.F. Meagher Street,
Telephone: +353 (058) 51000
Mobile: 086 8455476
Size: c.0.9 Acres
***********ONE SITE REMAINING**********ONE SITE REMAINING************* Magnificent opportunity to acquire substantial Sites, with Outline Planning Permission granted to construct detached houses with detached garages. Situated at this fantastic location on the Banks of The River Colligan, these sites present a rare opportunity to design and construct a substantial home of choice, at this very desirable residential area, just fifteen minutes walk from the centre of Dungarvan town, and within close access to schools, sports amenities, The Waterford Greenway, and all town amenities. There are many existing detached houses in the immediate vicinity all enjoying the sunny south side, and views onto The River Colligan, ideal for private family living.
Contact the Auctioneers for, maps, all relevant planning permission documents and viewing arrangements.
Viewing Strictly by Appointment.
• 10-15 minutes walk from Dungarvan town.
• Beautifully situated on the Banks of The River Colligan.
• Well situated at a nice residential area of Dungarvan town.
• Many existing substantial detached houses in the area.
• Desirable area with a Countryside atmosphere yet just 10-15 minutes walk from the centre of Dungarvan town.
• Close access to the N25 Waterford/Cork route.
• Excellent location…..a short distance close to schools and all amenities.
• Substantial site, C. 0.9 (0.36 hectares) in size.
• Idylic location on The Banks of the River Colligan.
• Outline Planning Permission granted for substantial detached dwelling.
• Sunny South side towards The River Colligan, excellent aspect to the rear of proposed houses.
• Rare opportunity to find such a site with planning permission granted and so close to Dungarvan town.
DNG Morrissey properties, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that; 1. The particulars contained herein are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute any part of any offer or contract and are not in any way legally binding. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of DNG Morrissey Properties has the authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this development. 4. The particulars contained herein are confidential and are given on the strict understanding that all negotiations shall be conducted through DNG Morrissey Properties. 5. DNG Morrissey Properties disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct and/or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on any particular contained in or omitted from the aforementioned particulars.